How Do I Prepare For An STI Test? And Other FAQs From Our Orlando STI Testing ClinicAugust 8, 2022
Heading Back to Campus? Read This FirstSeptember 5, 2022
Making a decision about your medical care is easy when you have the right healthcare team. Learn why choosing LGBTQ-friendly medical providers in Orlando can help keep you happy and healthy.
We all have medical issues and questions from time to time. Finding a provider to discuss our health concerns with can be difficult. You don’t want to choose just anyone. You want someone who truly understands you and cares about finding you the best solutions. Welcome to Harmony Healthcare Orlando. Here you will find the most caring LGBTQ friendly medical providers in Orlando.
What makes us different?
At Harmony Healthcare Orlando, we strive to provide an all-inclusive treatment and preventive care environment to members of the community. We want our patients to have the resources they need to take charge of their health.
Our organization was founded by local healthcare providers who saw the growing need for accessible care for patients seeking treatment for issues that are important to the LGBTQ community. Harmony Healthcare Orlando believes in the empowerment of the body, mind, and spirit through medicine.
Our Healthcare Is Different
Everyone is susceptible to medical issues such as colds and injuries, but the LGBTQ community can have unique concerns that are best shared with LGBTQ friendly medical providers in Orlando and we know how important it is to have someone who understands you!
At Harmony Healthcare Orlando, we offer understanding and compassion while listening to your specific concerns. We offer treatment plans concerning:
- Hepatitis C – This liver infection is caused by the hepatitis C virus and can result in long-term health problems. It’s important to be screened for this infection because patients with hepatitis C may be asymptomatic.
- HIV – Although there is no cure for this auto-immune disease, patients with HIV can live a long and healthy life with proper treatment.
- STI Testing and Treatment – There are over 30 sexually transmitted infections and some do not initially cause symptoms. It’s smart to get tested regularly.
If you are unable to visit our facility, we offer telehealth services to give you the option of speaking to one of our medical staff from the comfort of your home. Speak to our providers live by phone or video chat, using your smartphone or computer.
We Also Offer Non-Medical Services
We know that our community faces challenges outside of the doctor’s office. In our mission to take a holistic approach to community care, we offer the following non-medical services:
- Transportation Services – If you have trouble getting yourself to our facility, we can connect you with transportation services.
- Case Management – We provide help finding local resources for food assistance, public assistance, employment opportunities, financial assistance to those eligible, and mental health counseling.
- Free Condoms – While you’re here, grab some free condoms and personal lubricant to stay protected and comfortable.
- Language Interpretation Services – We have access to phone and video interpretation for over 200 languages, including American Sign Language (ASL). These services are made available to patients in the office to help facilitate communication between patients and the staff.
When you’re searching for a group of healthcare providers that understands your medical and non-medical concerns, look no further than Harmony Healthcare Orlando for the best LGBTQ friendly medical providers in Orlando. Contact us or stop by one of our locations to see what makes us different and unique – just like you.